Hello readers! It’s the end of September and official Spooky season.
I had a really good reading month this September. I plan to post wrap-ups and To Be reads every month in this blog as I want to log my reading journey here and its fun to look back on.
Let’s start with some stats.
I read a total of 13 books (audiobooks count :p). And as a person book “collector” (also read as Hoarder) I added 8 new books to my collection. The 2 main genres I read this month was Non-Fiction and as usual Science Fiction/Fantasy. Joining the No Shelf Control Book Club in Discord has really helped me in upping my Non fiction game. Out of the 13 books, 6 were on audio.
Total Pages read : 4403
1. Bullshit Jobs: A Theory by David Graebar – 3.5 stars
2. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – 4 stars
3. A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court by Mark Twain (Abridged Version) – 1 star
4. Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir – 5 Stars
5. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – 5 stars
6. The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J.Klune – 5 stars
7. The 21 Day Happiness Challenge – 3 stars
8. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams – 4.2 stars
9. The Call to Recall by Pavi K (Ebook) – 1 star
10. Sapiens : A Brief History of Human Kind by Yuval Noah Harari – 5 stars
11. Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid – 4 stars
12. Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin – 3 stars
13. The 12 week Fitness Project by Rujuta Diwekar (Ebook) – 3.5 stars
I was also a part of a September TBR Game in the Bookclub for which I was able to knock off 5 categories,
Hoping for a similarly good reading Month in October too. Happy Fall/Rainy season everyone!